3 Breeze 3 Asked: My iPhone 4s is losing battery power FAST?
This started I think this weekend. My iPhone 4s is losing battery power very quickly. Before it would last through the whole day and would not go into the red zone. This is from around 6:30 am to 10:30 pm. Today my phone lost all battery power and shut down around 2:30. I have not been using it any more or less than I usually have been. Should I go to Best Buy and tell them about this and get a new one (I have insurance so it wouldn't cost anything to me)? or Should I wait and see if Apple has an update that might fix this (if, by chance, this is happening to other people and not just me)?
Also, I didn't have a case on my phone today and didn't have a pocket to put my phone in, so I put it in the top pocket of my backpack. When I would take it out, the phone would be really warm. Like my computer after it's been running for a while. If I didn't put it in my backpack, it would be fine. Is this something to worry about?
Incoming search terms:
- iphone 4s losing charge quickly
- iphone 4s losing battery fast
- iphone losing battery fast
- my iphone loses battery fast
- iphone 4s loses battery fast
- my iphone is losing power quickly
- iphone 4s losing battery really quickly
- iphone 4s losing battery power
- my iphone loses power fast
- iphone loses charge quickly