Problems with iOS 5.0.1.?
Simple Asked: Problems with iOS 5.0.1.?
I've just jailbroken my iOS 5.0.1, everything was so far working well but theres a few problems here, hope someone is able to help me.
1. Whenever I download something from Installous, some weird apps appeared in my homescreen like iOS Diagnostics, AdSheet, FieldTest, Setup. I don't even know where they come from, but it seems like they are the default apps in iPhone but was suppose to be hidden, why did it appear? How to stop it from appearing the next time I download apps from Installous?
2. Some of my themes are not working, such as Pink Apple Signal Bars and Little Battery Colours. Tried respring many times but its still not working, is it because these themes are not compatible with iOS 5.0.1?
I take it you are new to jailbreaking… Those apps are for developers and are hidden amd if you have SBSettings you can control if you want them hidden or not. Sometimes they pop up from time to time but should be gone after a reapring
2) alot of the themes in cydia are not compatible with iOS 5. So before installing check if it's iOS 5 compatible.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- adsheet fieldtest ios diagnostics setup
- adsheet fieldtest ios diagnostics setup fix
- adsheet iphone
- installous adsheet fieldtest
- installous adsheet
- adsheet fieldtest ios diagnostics